May 20-22, 2024 | CHATHAM BARS INN | CHATHAM, MA
A conference and networking event accessible to today's and future leaders in the luxury home design industry who run, own, manage, or aspire to lead home design businesses around the country.
About the Conference
Now entering its fourth year, the Luxury Home Design Summit, presented by New England Home and Esteem Media, is a conference and networking event accessible to today’s and future leaders in the luxury home design industry who run, own, manage, or aspire to lead home design businesses around the country.
This unique event is focused on helping passionate and creative architects, interior design principals, landscape architects and designers, builders, contractors, and showroom operators and suppliers who serve the luxury design market. Summit programming will help these professionals develop foundational market knowledge, business vision, key skills, problem-solving, and community by providing face-to-face access to leading experts on innovation, affluent consumers, effective leadership, and maximizing performance.
Who Should Attend
Attendees will be principals and leaders representing the following areas:
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Showrooms, Retailers, and Suppliers serving the luxury New England design market
- National luxury design brands aspiring to build and enhance relationships in the design community
- Bloggers, digital marketplaces, media and PR professionals
- Design Centers
- Develop cutting-edge business and market knowledge via in-depth conference sessions
- Create an insightful vision to keep luxury design businesses prepared and strong
- Explore innovative ideas from industry thought leaders and experts from inside and outside the New England region
- Senior level networking opportunities with other leaders in the luxury design community
EVENT RETURNS TO CHATHAM IN 2024–
2023 Conference Rated the Best to Date by Attendees
Presenting Sponsors New England Home and Esteem Media are thrilled to announce that the 2024 Luxury Home Design Summit will return to the Chatham Bars Inn in Chatham, MA on May 20-22, 2024. The 2022 conference was was rated the best to date in our surveys with our attendees, sponsors, and speakers!
"The event continues to be received so favorably from our New England luxury home design community as well as the national sponsors and attendees who participated from outside the New England region, " said Kathy Bush-Dutton, publisher of New England Home magazine
Both Industry and Outside-Industry Speakers in the Program
Nina Campbell, Tom Kligerman, and Chris Ramey joined the illustrious speaker roster which also included many renowned outside-industry speakers like Jay Acunzo and Danushka Nanayakkarra-Skillington.
Attendees included principals and leaders representing the following areas: architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, building and contracting, showrooms, retailers, and suppliers serving the luxury New England design market, national luxury design brands aspiring to build relationships in New England design community, traditional media, bloggers, digital marketplaces, and PR, and Design Centers.
“The Luxury Home Design Summit is focused on helping the professional design community see both today’s and tomorrow’s inflection points while providing context for navigating them successfully,” said Adam Japko, CEO of co-presenting event sponsor Esteem Media and founder of the Design Influencers Conference. ” While many other design events are produced to help attendees optimize current business systems, continue design education, and hear design icons recant their journeys, the Luxury Home Design Summit is a serious education and networking forum for owners and leaders of professional design businesses hoping to build lasting enterprises with considerable value.”
Topics from 2023 conference included:
- The Urge to Act—How the World's Most Effective Leaders Resonate Deeper, Earn Trust Faster, and Build Their Brands and Legacies Better
- Rethinking Materials for Design
- Luxury and Sustainable Design: Yes, You Can Have It All!
- Crossroads of Civic and Residential Design
- How to be Completely Irresistible to Your Dream Clients
- Web3.0 and the Metaverse
- Housing Pulse
- Your Website: The Most Under-Utilized Marketing Tool That's Killing Your Prospects
- AI and Home Design: How to Adapt and Thrive in a Changing Landscape
- The Laws of Luxury: What Resonates with High Net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth Prospects
Hope to see you in May 2024!