Register now for to secure your spot - hotel reservation deadline is September 23
(Conference seating is limited)
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our participants and greatly appreciate your cooperation as we prepare to host another stellar conference!
For all participants, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival at the event. We will be following local authority guidance as we get closer to the event regarding a mask mandate.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2021
-$1,649 registration rate until pre-registration closes or until we reach conference capacity.
-$400 Spouse Networking Fee - this additional fee allows your spouse or significant other to join you for breakfasts, lunch, and receptions but does not allow access to the conference sessions. Spouse registrant must be assigned to the Primary Conference Registrant.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Keynotes and general conference sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Receptions at the Chatham Bars Inn and other official conference activities
- Breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday and refreshment breaks
- Lunch on Wednesday
- Conference slides for presentations available online after the event
- Hotel accommodations are not included in your conference registration. See info on our travel page on how to book your hotel to receive our discounted rate.
We will be doing everything that is recommended by health professionals to make the experience a safe one and New England Home Magazine, LLC, Esteem Media, and its employees and representatives assume no liability for "bodily injury" or "property damage" or "personal and advertising injury" arising out of the actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease.
*All registration fees paid after May 1, 2020, are fully refundable if New England Home Magazine, LLC and Esteem Media are forced to cancel the event subject to the Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, and curtailment of transportation facilities or other emergencies, making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting.