Announcing new 2021 Dates!
Register now for early bird savings and secure your spot!
As we continue to evaluate the Covid-19 pandemic impact on our community in the New England area and around the country, we have postponed the event and moved the dates for the Luxury Home Design Summit to Tuesday, October 26 – Thursday, October 28, 2021, at the Chatham Bars Inn Resort in Chatham, MA. This decision has been made with an abundance of caution and practicality. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our participants and greatly appreciate your patience and support as we gear up to host another stellar conference!
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2021
-$1,549 - Early bird registration rate until August 24, 2021
-$1,649 -Regular registration rate after August 24th until pre-registration closes.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Keynotes and general conference sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Receptions at the Chatham Bars Inn and other official conference activities
- Breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday and refreshment breaks
- Lunch on Wednesday
- Conference slides for presentations available online after the event
- Hotel accommodations are not included in your conference registration. See info on our travel page on how to book your hotel to receive our discounted rate.
We will be doing everything that is recommended by health professionals to make the experience a safe one and New England Home Magazine, LLC, Esteem Media, and its employees and representatives assume no liability for "bodily injury" or "property damage" or "personal and advertising injury" arising out of the actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease.
*All registration fees paid after May 1, 2020, are fully refundable if New England Home Magazine, LLC and Esteem Media are forced to cancel the event subject to the Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, and curtailment of transportation facilities or other emergencies, making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting.