2018 HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
Nomination deadline is November 17th!
It’s time to begin the exciting process of electing new members to the Design Bloggers Hall of Fame!
Design Bloggers…it’s time to recognize fellow design bloggers for the Design Bloggers Hall of Fame Awards!
We are excited to announce that nominations for the Design Bloggers Hall of Fame are now open.
The role of the Hall of Fame is to recognize excellence in blogging and new media in the field of interior design. Each year, a new set of outstanding design blogs will become eligible through an open, online nomination process leading up to the ultimate recognition as Hall of Fame inductee.
The winners, and runner ups, will be determined through a combination of ratings by a panel of judges and a public vote. The awards will be presented live, and the inductees recognized during the 2018 Design Bloggers Conference.
- Best Design Blog Graphics, Photography, & Presentation
- Best Writing On a Design Blog
- Best New Design Blog
- Best Overall Design Blog
Here is how the Design Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards process works:
- The awards are open to any English-language design blog.
- The nomination period will continue through the end of the day (Eastern Standard Time) on November 17, 2017.
- Nominations are open to the public. Each blog nominated for a category will be included in the selection process; additional nominations for a blog in the same category will have no effect, so once a blog is nominated for a category there is no reason to nominate it again.
- A panel of expert judges will evaluate all the nominated blogs for each category during the period of November 18 – November 30, 2017 and will select the top five blogs in each category.
- The public will be given the opportunity to vote for the finalists of each category from December 1– December 15, 2017.
- Winners will be announced on December 30, 2017.
- Each category winner will be chosen based on 50% of the input coming from the judges and 50% coming from the public vote.
- The awards will be presented live at the Design Bloggers Conference at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA March 4-6, 2018.
We look forward to your participation!